Friday, May 18, 2012

Woohoo :) New Website Up and Running! :) Check it out!

I did it... it only took me 4 hours, but I did it :) I woke up this morning at about 2:30 to take an allergy pill (geez today has been the worst!) and couldn't get back to sleep. So what did I do? I created a new website :) Well, it's not all I want it to be, but it's better than my old one was! So click HERE to check it out! I hope you enjoy!!! And please feel free to let me know what you think!!! What I can change... what you like... I love suggestions that help me improve!! It's off to bed for me now at least for a few hours :) so quite literally... Sweet Dreamz y'all!

Renee :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you can have sweetdreamztreats.net direct to your new website or even just have your new website use the vanity domain of sweetdreamztreats.net through your registrar. You have already paid for their services through February of 2013. A DNS lookup shows your registrar as Melbourne IT. I just thought you might find this information useful.

    -Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jason!! I really appreciate any techie knowhow since I definitely don't know a lot about the backside of things :)

    ReplyDelete