Wednesday, May 16, 2012

OHHHH NOOOOO!!!! NEW Contact info!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Especially just after I put out a bunch of business cards... I just found out that my website is no longer managed through Microsoft... and I will have to pay almost 200 dollars (as opposed to the 15 I have been paying) per year to keep it!!! So if you have tried to get on my website, www.sweetdreamztreats.net and can't-I do so apologize!! (I can see it, but I can't change it at all... but I know that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone can see it ...and all this not even 4 months after paying a renewal fee... dang it....) I CAN see emails so far on my rdalton@sweetdreamztreats.net, but I don't know how long that will last. Please feel free to contact me on sweetdreamztreats@hotmail.com for the time being, if I don't contact you within 1 business day.... I will let you know as soon as I have things figured out!!! Or even better yet click HERE for my Facebook business profile :) I will be starting on a new website tonight!!!! So keep a weather eye on the horizon my dearies :)
Thank you so much!!! And I am soooo very sorry for any inconvenience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment