Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pretty Pretty Princess Cookies :)

I just couldn't wait to share... I just made some fun cookies for a 4 year old's birthday party :) and I am so excited! Here is a little sneak peek :)
The crown ones weren't quite finished as I took this picture- but I was just so pleased with the 4's... I couldn't resist... and then the little pink and white polka dot M up in the corner :) yah... I liked it :) Here is a picture of the finished crowns :) I really wish I knew how to make the glitter show up better... the dark pink is all covered in glitter... darn it


I admit I am a little less pleased with the crowns... some ended up bumpy and some smoothed out beautifully... grrr.   but the pink parts have glitter- I guess you will just have to imagine it though since it is almost non existant in this picture :) haha 

And I am literally sick to my stomach thinking about all the terrible things that could possibly happen in the mail ;) but they are wrapped so well in bubble wrap, I think aside from tossing it like a basketball... it should be ok :)  still ... I'm crossing my fingers and saying a little prayer all the same :)

Here is a pricing chart that breaks down all the prices and sizes  - Please contact me with any questions you might have!




I am so excited to hear how the little birthday princess likes them... what dya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment