Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy 4th BDay Destiny :)

Just made a cake today- and haven't had a chance to make one in a while so it was definitely a fun one!!! My neice, Destiny just turned 4 and apparently loves the Disney Show "Little Einsteins".  When my sister called me I admittedly had no idea what that show was... my youngest is 11 (that and we don't have the Disney Channel- so sue me ;)) so I had to look it up on the internet. I have to say the show looks pretty cute!

Here is the very happy little birthday girl with her cake :)


And that little blurb under the Happy 4th is supposed to say Birthday... however she comes up and says "I just want a taste..." (it's her cake after all!) So she went around saying "It says Happy 4th" Hey- we all knew we were there for her Birthday right? ;) And we call her Desi - and since I didn't have a whole lot of room on the tray cuz I always write too big;) I put Desi on the cloud just in case you were wondering what that blob was!

She is so funny... I had originally planned on printing out a color picture of the characters to put in the window- of course my printer decided to flip out (Murphy's Law anyone?) so sweet little Destiny decided to color some little black and white printouts to put on the window just so it would be perfect. So here is the final result :)  

Not too bad if I must say so myself. I had fun- and she loved it- and most of all she recognized it (phew ;)) so that's all that really matters to me!!! 

I will try to post pictures of creations I have made, and recipes very soon here... but for now :) Sweet Dreamz everyone and have a wonderful night!

Renee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment